Please read the following guidelines :
All papers submitted to the Conference will be reviewed using a peer-review process. The submission process is as follows:
- The author creates his/her fullpaper and submits it until the predefined deadline.
- The Conference Committee decides about the acceptance or not of the fullpaper.
- The author has to submit his/her full paper until the conference proceedings full paper deadline.
- Minimum Page = 5 pages
Maximum Pages = 8 Pages
(For nine and above = USD25 per additional page)
- Make sure your paper is under 20% similarity score (Check with Turnitin or similar tools).
Committee can checked your paper.
Guideline for Submission
Guideline for Full Paper Submission
- The author(s) can submit full paper after their fullpaper is accepted.
- The maximum length of a paper should not exceed 8 pages. The first page must contain the title, names and affiliations of the authors, their e-mail addresses, please provide an abstract of 150 to 300 words and 3-5 keywords. Please identify the corresponding author and the full contact information including e-mail address.
- Instructions will be available in Fullpaper Template
- Using full paper submission form, full paper should be submitted in two files; PDF and MS Word.
- Fullpaper submitted to email : email@example.com with title : Fullpaper – Number Paper.
Acceptance Notification of Full Paper
- All submitted full papers will undergo a peer-review process which are reviewed by three expert reviewers in the related field.
- Notification of acceptance or acceptance under condition will be sent by e-mail within three weeks after the full paper submission deadline.
- Those papers will be finally accepted for presentation if there are positively recommendation of at least two reviewers, and after the authors have modified as reviewer’s suggestions and any requirements.
- The correspondence author must be submitted the Copyright Transfer Form (sign & scan) to email : firstname.lastname@example.org with title : Copyright – Number Paper.